With the increasing competition in the DTH market, DTH company are looking for new tricks to lure in more customers. Some are offering more channels at a reduced price while others are offering vouchers and free subscriptions to attract more customers. Reliance is one of the DTH service providers in India who has become the first company to give effectively free DTH service…unbelievable right? The Reliance Big TV offers has created quite a lot of hustle in the DTH industry after the offer was announced. The latest news that has been reported on this offer is that Reliance Big TV ties up with India Post for set top box bookings.
What is Reliance Big TV offer?
Reliance is offering free of cost DTH service and this is how it works…
- The customer buys the DTH service with a down payment of Rs 499
- When the serviceman comes for installation, the user has to pay Rs 1500 more.
- Rs 250 would be the installation charge.
- After installation, the user can enjoy free DTH service for a period of 12 months or 1 year. Over 500+ channel will be available including HD channels.
- After 12 months, the user has to pay Rs 300 per month as the rental fee.
- When the customer has paid Rs 7200 (equivalent to 2 years of payment), the user’s initial STB price of Rs 1999 will be refunded back to the user through recharge amount.
–> You can PreBook Reliance Big TV Pre Book Now!
Reliance Big TV ties up with India Post for set top box bookings
There are over 12,000 India Post offices across Maharashtra and Goa and you can book your DTH set top box through any of the Post Offices by paying the initial pre-booking amount of Rs 499.
You would then have to pay Rs 1500 when the ODU and the set-top box arrives for installation.
You will be entitled to enjoy 500 free-to-air channels for five years and pay for the other channels for one year. The HD HEVC set-top box will cost you effectively nothing as the initial charge of Rs 1999 will be refunded to you after 2 years of subscription in the form of loyalty recharge.
Reliance Big TV Director Vijender Singh has the following to say about its tie-up with India Post,” India Post has an incredible reach, which is unrivaled by any other logistics partner and the same would help the customers to book this incredible offer”.
With this innovative method of increasing its customer base, Reliance Big TV is on its way to glory. Reliance Big TV channels list may not be as good as Tata sky channel list, but with this offer in its kitty, the company is bound to earn a lot many subscribers in the upcoming weeks.
The company is destined to strike gold with this offer as internet searches for the Reliance Big TV offer bookings has rose in the last few days.