Back in the early 2000s, there was no other option apart from cable TV to watch your favorite movies, shows, and songs on TV. Then came Dish TV, the first DTH service provider in India. But cable TV was much cheaper back then in comparison to DTH services; so instead of launching its DTH service in cities, Dish TV focused on rural areas where they had no access to cable services. The company gradually expanded its user base and later became the largest DTH service provider in India airing about 200 channels. Currently, Dish TV has merged with Videocon D2H with higher share. If you are interested in Dish TV Dealership, then we will guide you to buy the franchise.
How to Register for Dish TV Dealership?
After the merger of Dish TV with Videocon, the company has become the largest DTH service in India. So, people’s interest in buying its franchise is increasing day by day. If you are wondering how to register for the dealership, then we will help you out. The registration process can be completed by the below-mentioned steps:
- Take a careful look at the ‘How to register’ contents.
- Then read and accept the Business Code of ethics.
- Fill in the important details like company name, key tax identification details, investment limits etc. on the registration form on the website. All this information is verified against their existing records to ensure that no duplicate registration occurs.
- Fill in the financial details along and attach the supporting documents which is mandatory.
- Then go for the Product and Services section where all the products that you wish to sell are to be filled in.
- After you submit the above details, you will get a Registration Number for reference. If you don’t, then call the helpline number where your issue will be addressed.
Dish TV Dealer Customer Care Number
If you face any kind of issue while registering for the Dish TV dealership, then you can always call the dealership customer care or helpline number for help.
Confusion about application form information, not getting your dealership reference number, error in filling up the online application form and any other type of issue can be resolved by the customer care executives.
Just dial 1860-258-3474 to know more about the dealership process and other issues.
Dish TV Dealer Registration
There are about 1500 outlets available for purchasing and the DTH Dealership fee is rumored to be about Rs 69,000. With an estimated sale of Rs 11.3 lakhs, the Dish TV Dealership is bound to attract more customers.
You can apply for the dealership either through online registration or through an offline application that can be fetched from any nearby Dish TV outlet.
Drop a mail to [email protected] with subject line “Distributorship Application for Dish TV” and fill in the below details in it.
- Residential address
- Your investment capability
- Space available for the outlet
- Address of your shop/office
- Your experience in DTH industry and the sales you expect