Right after Indian government allowed satellite television services in the country, many DTH companies started blooming up. Reliance came up with its own DTH service namely, Reliance Big TV. Though its initial sale shot up earning the company 1 million subscriptions within 90 days of its launch, it lost its popularity after a few months. But the DTH brand is making a big comeback with the Reliance Big TV offer that has come live from today.
“Reliance Big TV is going to mark the beginning of a new dawn in the way Indians have been accessing entertainment on their TV sets,” said the director of Reliance Big TV, Vijender Singh.
What is the Reliance Big TV Offer?
Reliance is planning to offer its customers free DTH HD service! Yes, guys, you read that right! This is what the Reliance Big TV Offer is all about. In order to lure in more customers, the company will give effectively free HD DTH service till the stocks last.
In the support of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Digital India campaign, Reliance has launched this offer.
Also Read: Airtel DTH Channels List
Reliance has just launched this offer in which all new users will be getting one year of free HD subscription to over 500 channels in addition to effectively free HD set up box. At the moment, Tata sky recharge offers and Dish TV recharge plans are highly popular among the Indian mass.
But this offer by Reliance Big TV is certainly going to throw them off the top spot. Let us give you a more detailed description about how this offer works.
Reliance Big TV Offer details
The benefit of this offer can be reaped over two years. Here is how it works…
- The user has to book the DTH Set Top box by paying an upfront fee of Rs 499.
- When the serviceman comes for installation of the dish and STB, an additional payment of Rs 1500 is required.
- An installation charge of Rs 250 needs to be paid to the serviceman.
- After subscribing to this, the customer can enjoy one year of free service which includes over 500 FTA channels and all HD channels. No need for top-up of the plan for 12 months!
- After a year’s subscription, you need to pay Rs 300 per month as rental charges.
- When you have had paid for 24 months of service; i.e. a total amount of Rs 7,200, your initial STB price of Rs 1999 will be refunded to you.
The basic concept behind the offer is that you purchase the Reliance Big TV HD Set top box and later get the amount as a cashback. So, the effective price is zero. Till now, there has not been any confirmation about the process of cashback, whether you are going to receive it on a monthly basis or a lump sum.
The refunded value will be added to your DTH account for future recharges.
Reliance will be offering this amazing refund-offer only till the stocks last. So, go grab the offer before it gets sold out!
- New DTH Connection Price list All DTH Comparison Updated !
- Complete List of Best DTH Company in india 2018
- Comparison Tata sky vs Dish Tv Plans For Price, Channel & Quality