In the last one year, a lot has changed in the Indian telecom industry. Every telecom company is trying its level best to retain the customers with them. In order to do so, they are providing a lot of lucrative plans for both prepaid and postpaid customers. It is a known fact that if two telecom companies have similar network strength, customer care and facilities but one of them have better plans, the customer will not think twice before porting the number. Thus it has become a necessity for every telecom company to come up with plans every now and then to lure the customers into staying with their network.
As they launch new plans almost every month, it is not an easy task to keep up with the updates. Also, those customers who have been loyal to the company and have high usage, the companies often offer special packs for them. To take full advantage of the plans available, it is important to know the ways to find these plans. There are different ways to check the availability like via Airtel offer check number of via airtel app.
Checking Airtel offers with App
With Airtel, there are two ways to find out about the new or ongoing plans that can be activated on your number. The first method is by using the Airtel App on your smartphone. Most of the customers have smartphones nowadays and often use high-speed internet throughout the day.
- How to port Aircel number to Idea
- How to Take loan in Airtel for Net
- How to Share Airtel Data 3G
- How To Know Airtel Number
- Airtel USSD Codes 100%
- Check Airtel Net balance 2G,3G,4G
The Airtel app not only allows you to check the available plans for your number but also send periodic notifications about the new plans or which plan will suit you more as per your usage.
- First of all, you need to download the Airtel app from Playstore or from Apple store based on the OS of your phone.
- The second step is to login in the app with your number as login ID and either password or OTP.
- Once you are logged in, the app will handle the rest. You can either check yourself which plans are available or leave it on the app to send you periodic offers and plan information.
Checking Airtel offer via USSD code
In case you do not have a smartphone or want to check the latest offers and plans via USSD code, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
The airtel number for this purpose is *121*1# or *121*11#.
This Airtel offer check number gives you all the information you need about the new plans like what all is included, validity etc.
All you need to do is dial this code via your dialing pad and press call.
Checking offers for another Airtel number
If you want to check another Airtel number offers, you can do it via the website of Airtel. The process is very simple and you can check them from anywhere. All you need is a browser and internet connection.
- First of all, go to https://www.airtel.in/prepaid-recharge
- Now there you will find a text box to write the number for which you want to check the offers and select your location.
- As soon as you submit the form, the website will show you the available plans along with the option to pay either online or use USSD code for the same.
There are a lot of ways to save money on your mobile usage. Every company including Airtel gives a lot of new plans every now and then that can save money every month.
These Airtel number offers often change frequently so before you recharge your number always make sure to check them once.
The best way to check available plans is via Airtel offer check number or via the app.
- 【 Idea USSD codes List 2018 】Balance Loan Own Number Offer Code
- Idea Net balance Check For 2g 3G 4G Prepaid Sim Card Idea USSD Code
- 【Airtel DTH Channels List 】With Price Number & PDF
- How To Know Vodafone Number OR Check Vodafone Own Number Via USSD Code
- Vodafone USSD Code List for 2g 3g Net Balance Check Data Check
- How To Check Vodafone Net Balance Prepaid Online With USSD Code
- How To Know Airtel Number【Airtel Own Mobile Number】